Thinking of upgrading your electrical panel?
Call H Electric Connection to get more information before beginning the process! Our technicians will give you the information to help you decide whether or not you need to upgrade your panel.
Usually when a home needs a new panel it is because of one of two reasons:
- Your current panel is too small and not supply enough power for your electrical needs.
- Your current panel is too old and potentially dangerous.
If you’re having issues deciding if you need a new panel or not, just give us a call our send us a message. We will get back to you with the information necessary to help you decide on a panel upgrade. We will address all of your questions and concerns. After your call you will know whether or not you need a new panel, what type of panel you should upgrade to, and what to expect when an electrician comes out to your home to upgrade the panel.
What Is Included In An H Electric Connection 200 AMP Panel Upgrade?
When electricians from H Electric Connection comes out to upgrade your panel, our certified electricians will include these:
- Panel upgrade labor
- City permits
- Siemens or Square D 200 AMP Service Panel with 12 double pole breakers
- Relocation of current panel
- Any equipment necessary to upgrade the panel
- Removal and clean up of the old panel
Potential Reasons For Upgrading Your Panel
As addressed above, you might want to upgrade your panel because it is small or old. Here is some additional support for those reasons:
- Air conditioner add on
- Installation of a hot tub or spa
- Updating your kitchen
- Remodeling or adding a new room
- Tripping when turning on appliances
- Older panels, such as Zinsco or Federal Pacific
Need A Panel Upgrade Quote?
Just fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a quote for your panel upgrade.